Friday, September 28, 2007

TV Time

Argh!
I just spent like, all afternoon watching all the season premieres of all my favorite US TV shows!
It was totally cool but I wish there was an easier way to access all these shows...say, if NBC.com or ABC.com for example would let people outside of the U.S. access the online episodes section...? It would be so much easier than trying to find all the different episodes online!

Anyway, all these American TV shows just served as a painful reminder to me of why I avoid watching French television, which consists mostly of horrible talk shows hosted by people who think they are funny or lame copies of American TV shows - i.e. "L'hôpital" which is a rip-off of Grey's Anatomy, or all those other shows that rip off Law & Order/CSI/Without A Trace/Cold Case.

Which reminds me, I still don't understand all the fuss about Grey's Anatomy, nor why I so enjoy watching the show. I seriously think all the characters are not at all likeable and Meredith Grey annoys the hell out of me with her stupid narrating and her bitchy attitude. Yet, I totally watched the season premiere this afternoon and I actually liked it.

What is wrong with me??

No comments: