Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays!

It's officially Christmas Eve over here in New York!

I'm more or less done with the Christmas shopping (H and I spent forever picking out a gift for my mom) and tomorrow I'm off to the dentist to get a crown. Then the H and I will go to the Apple Store on 5th Avenue and buy me a new computer! After an Apple chat (via apple.com/store) with Angela T., Apple Expert, I've figured out which MacBook I want, so I'm very excited for Christmas Day.

H and I will be doing the Christmas shopping for his family after Christmas - we figured we might as well take advantage of the post-Christmas sales, since we won't be seeing them until New Years (and most likely it will be on Jan 1st, and not the 31st as originally planned!). This way we're not rushed and we can take our time picking stuff out.

In other news, I had a lovely evening the other night with my best friends. We went out for Indian food and then had a bunch of drinks afterwards. It was so great to see everyone and catch up. The H's English has drastically improved, and it was very cool to see him ditch the inhibitions. He managed to have lengthy conversations with them and they congratulated him on his rapid improvement. I'm very proud of the H, especially because he seems to have gotten rid of quite a lot of his bad grammatical habits.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: