Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hell yeah

My camera is finally fixed and I'm back in Paris where the card reader happens to be as well, so I've uploaded a few pics.


This is my cat, Destiny, who lives in NY with my mom. I can't remember if I mentioned it in previous posts, but while I was in NY, she got attacked by another cat and had an abscess on her hind paw plus a high fever. I had to take her into the pet hospital, where she had to stay overnight. She ended up with one of those collars on her head to keep her from licking her paw or her pain patch. She was not very happy about it.





These are the shoes I bought at Woodbury Common, for my wedding. I still cannot believe that this was the absolute last pair left and not only were they in my size, but they were also 40% off.



And finally, a ring my mom gave me that I will probably use as my engagement ring. It's a ring that has been in the family for generations, but the problem is that it is too big for my finger, so I'll have to get it resized. It's also really big and very bling-y so I can only wear it for special occasions.

1 comment:

Ksam said...

Wo, I love the shoes AND the ring!