Monday, January 21, 2008

Just Married?

What is the deal with Sarko and Carla?

Are they married or not?

Several news outlets have reported that they may already be married, but Sarko won't confirm or deny reports.

Come on, Sarko! Tell us! Stop pretending that you're as awesome as Brangelina! The world has a right to know! Especially India! You're putting them through the wringer with this question! They need to know if she's coming, and they have to figure out how to welcome Carla, especially if she is coming in the capacity of First Mistress!

And frankly, I couldn't care less, but I do agree with the French People here (as in H and SIL): if you're already married, you have to present the new First Lady to your peeps.

All those people who voted for you have a right to know!



In other completely unrelated news, the H and I went to see I Am Legend this weekend. Whooohah! It was pretty scary and stressful, though I think that is mostly due to Dolby Surround Sound which meant that every single noise was completely freaking me out. Every time Will Smith closed his windows, I'd be all "AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! They're coming to get him!!!!!"

No comments: